Completing this form does not guarantee a spot for your child. To be considered, this form must be completed by May 12th. You will be notified by June 4th if your child has received a spot in our preschool program.
- In order to maintain regulations and ratios mandated by The Ohio Department of Education, Fairfield Local Schools will offer 1 preschool classroom (AM and PM sessions) for a total of 32 openings.
- AM session will run from 8:20-11:20. PM session will run from 12:20-3:20
- As of right now, transportation will not be provided for preschool age students. This will be reevaluated after we review the interests forms.
- The tuition rate will be determined at the May Board meeting.
- Students must be residents of the district. Open Enrollment will not be accepted for preschool at this time.
- Preference will be given to students who receive special services and students who will be 4 years old by August 1, 2021 but are not eligible to enroll for Kindergarten.
- 3 year olds will only be accepted if we are unable to fill the spots with 4 year olds.