This page provides information and forms that are required to register your child for school.
Registration appointments are available Monday through Friday from 9am to 2pm.
Please contact Amy Buddelmeyer to schedule an appointment or if you have any questions.
If possible, print the enrollment forms and complete
them prior to your appointment.
DO NOT print these forms double-sided.
Two-sided forms will not be accepted.
All forms are also available at the District Office.
What to bring to your appointment?
- printed/completed registration forms
- parent/guardian drivers' license (or ID)
- child's birth certificate
- child's social security card
- child's immunization record
- proof of residency (not cell bill)
- copy of custody documents (if applicable)
- copy of special education documents (if applicable)
2021-2022 NEW STUDENT ENROLLMENT FORMS
2021-22 Preschool Enrollment Forms
Preschool Physical Examination Form
Preschool Oral Assessment Form
KINDERGARTEN THROUGH 12th GRADE
2021-22 K-12 Enrollment Forms
2021-22 Open Enrollment Application