NEW FOR 2022-23 SCHOOL YEAR
We are pleased to announce that Fairfield Local Schools is now using a web-based platform for student registration!
FinalForms is an online forms and data management system that guarantees compliance, distributes data and reduces liability within our district. FinalForms saves student data from sport-to-sport, club-to-club and year-to-year, eliminating paperwork from your life! At minimum, you will log in to update, verify and sign forms once per year, or as often as your information changes.
If you have student athletes at the high school or middle school, you are probably already familiar with FinalForms. Below is the FinalForms Parent Playbook to give you step-by-step instructions. Support is available at the bottom of every page within FinalForms. FinalForms can be accessed from a computer, tablet or your smartphone. We are asking that all parents use FinalForms.
Click here to Register or Sign/In
Parent Playbook (instructions/help)
RETURNING STUDENTS -- FINALFORMS ACCOUNTS FOR THE 2022-2023 SCHOOL YEAR MAY BE UPDATED STARTING JUNE 1, 2022.
If you have any questions, please contact the Building Secretary or District Registrar.
- If your student is NEW to the district (preschoolers, kindergarteners and transfer students), please be sure to click the "New to District" checkbox when registering your student in FinalForms.
- After completing all forms in FinalForms, contact the District Registrar to schedule an appointment - 937-780-2221.
- Documents to bring to your appointment:
- parent/guardian drivers' license (or ID)
- child's birth certificate
- child's social security card
- child's immunization record
- proof of residency (not cell bill)
- copy of custody documents (if applicable)
- copy of special education documents (if applicable)
- After creating a FinalForms account, you will be able to access your student's forms.
- After June 1 of each year, and any time any information changes, you will need to review and update the information in your FinalForms account.