Fairfield Local Schools!!
To help make the enrollment process easier and less time-consuming, you may print some of the required forms and have them completed prior to visiting our office.
Please contact our Registration Secretary to schedule an appointment time at 937-780-2221.
Open Enrollment Application - 2018-19 School Year
NEW STUDENT Enrollment Forms - 2018-19 School Year
Click the links below to print the forms - PRINT ONE-SIDED ONLY (no two-sided forms will be accepted!!)
NEW STUDENT Enrollment Forms - 2019-20 School Year
*Kindergarten students enrolling for for 2019-20 school year need to complete this set of forms.
- 2019-20 Registration Forms - all forms need to be completed prior to your appointment
- DO NOT print these forms double-sided. Two-sided forms will not be accepted
If you are unable to print these forms, they are available at the office.
Required Documentation (please bring to your enrollment appointment):
- student's birth certificate or passport
- student's immunization form or records
- student's social security card
- custody papers (if applicable)
- student's grade card or transcript from previous school (if applicable)
- name and address of student's previous school
- copy of student's IEP/special education records (if applicable)
- parent's driver's license (for students entering K-4th grade)
- proof of residency
- utility bill (electric, water, gas, land phone) - NO cell phone bills
- rent receipt
- rent/lease agreement
- purchase agreement
- IF ANY ABOVE ARE NOT AVAILABLE, YOU MUST PROVIDE:
- utility bill with the person's name where you are residing
- a notorized statement signed by both parties stating that you are living at their address
Foster Students - the Caseworker MUST BE PRESENT to complete the enrollment process.